20 Hour Chair Yoga Teacher Training
September 22nd / 2023
w/ Meiying Quan
Learn how to teach accessible and safe classes for anyone with injuries or physical limitations that doesn’t allow them to get on the traditional yoga mat. Chair yoga can be an amazing way to improve health and live a pain free life.
Yoga is an excellent movement modality for older adult population. Older adults are the fastest growing sector of our population and they are drawn to yoga due to its accessibility. Well trained yoga teachers are in demand for this sector of population. This training will teach how to best serve your older students and also students with limited mobility.this training for the most in-depth insight and techniques that you can apply to your chair yoga teaching practice (or your own personal practice if you are a chair yogi!)
While at work, you can incorporate chair yoga poses throughout the day without anyone even noticing. A few simple Chair yoga & deep breathing techniques–replacing things like coffee and sugar. It’s also useful when you might be limited on time and space such as when you’re at work.
So.....Chair Yoga for Everyone !!!
You can use this course to supplement your current yoga teacher certification or just to deepen your personal practice. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take this course! Our fun and honest approach will help you teach and take your classes with full confidence in yourself. No prior teaching experience or certification needed How to teach chair yoga.
Who this course is for:
- Any Yogi or Yoga instructor looking to deepen their personal practice
- Chair Yoga Teachers
- Beginner Chair Yoga Practitioners
- Cours include:
- Learn accessible yoga principles and how to share these principles with a broad audience
- Chair yoga basic pose
- Chair balancing poses
- Chair Restorative pose How to modify for specific health concerns
- Learn to use and teach with props in chair yoga Guidelines of teaching Chair Yoga
- Chair Yoga Pranayama, Meditation
- How to create chair yoga sequence
- Practical teaching experience
- Business of teaching Chair Yoga
- Credits from this training can be applied towards the 200 hour Yoga Alliance training, This training can also be applied towards continuing education credits required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Includes Chair Yoga Teacher Training Workbook
Schedule : Sep 22, 23, 24 2023
Time: 8-4pm Sat&Sun (5:30-8:30pm Friday)
Where: 312 University Park Drive(East studio)
Price: $395 +gst
Early Bird Price $345 before July 31st , 2023
This course is Education & Yoga Alliance Applicable
**Payment plans available, call or email for more info.